Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How I learnt Confidence




I went in the mid town area and signed up to a competition. I just had that weird feeling in my gut that I could not do it but I still signed up and went on with myself to practice for the competition. I had so many doubts about this yet I went against my gut feeling and just went for it. Before I knew it my run was over, I just never had that feeling before that I actually thought I have done well and that feeling in my gut went away so i continued on with my other runs. I was competing with 20 other people but I noticed after the second run that I might just place in this competition. So i felt this feeling that I have never felt it was a stroke of confidence. I ended up placing 3rd in the competition and ever since then I have put my self through many more obstacles to concur.

No comments:

Post a Comment