Friday, May 28, 2010

Reflecting on the experience


The only problems we have encountered, was that we did not get the ice cream for the floats we originally were going to do. The weather for the whole week was supposed to be raining the forecast said. So we took things to measures and agreed that we were going to sell muffins donuts and cookies because of the weather not being great for ice cream floats. By selling muffins donuts and cookies the donuts and cookies did not sell as well as we thought they would. So we decided to just sell muffins and it was a success and sold out.


I learnt that organization and planning is harder than I thought and that what you have planned might have problems, but every problem has a solution. If I had to apply this to my life it is a lesson well learned, I have learnt more about organizing and something so simple can make profits it only takes time and thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment